7 de abril de 2016

Como un niño

I’m going back. Back in time. Back to when I was a little kid. Back to when I was just happy, because I didn’t know other word to describe my feelings. I didn’t have the horrible chance to feel different. What was sadness? What was anxiety? What was overthinking? Who knew? That’s the luck of being a little kid. That’s the luck of being innocent.
I’m taking a backpack for the journey with me. What’s in it? What am I grabbing to go to the past? I could take a whole bunch of things. I could take my favorite soccer ball, my diary, a pen, some photos with my family and friends… No, I’m not going to do so. There’s so little space in a backpack to take those things.
I have come up to an idea. I have taken a decision. I’m going to leave my backpack empty. I’m not going to take a thing with me.
What do I need to go back in time? What does a little kid need? Nothing, nothing at all. I had a smile on my face every single second of the day. It didn’t matter what I had in my hands. I just felt the happiness surrounding my whole body.
I’m going to take my backpack with nothing inside to take all that happiness back to the present. To take as much happiness as possible with me. To be able to have that big smile back. To be able to feel as a little kid.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario